Current Tracking

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chinook Pass

Day 141, Mile 2341 Things have been going wonderfully! Besides the amazing views and cool areas we have been going through we have also had so much support through Oregon and Washington! Just got to visit with my Mom and Mike at White Pass and had a surprise visit on the trail today from my friend Dan. Seeing and hearing from friends and family along the way has been great and is making time fly by. Only a few hundred miles to go now. And for the people that have mentioned coming to visit at the up coming spots, here is our tenative schedule (give or take a day). Text me if planning to come and I'll let u you know when we get close. Snoqualmie Pass 9/5, Stevens Pass 9/9, Stehiken 9/14, Canada 9/19. Thanks again you guys are the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacia u r going to be so close! I hv some days off and will be in Winthrop...how can I contact u? I hope all is well and am sooo stoked for you!!! Be safe! Sarak